The “Internet of Everything” is creating risks much faster than companies can keep up with them. We can help you mitigate these risks so you can focus on your core business operations.
Heinze Consulting provides specialized security engineering to perform:
- Network architecture design (including virtualized enclaves)
- Analysis, testing, user training
- COTS / GOTS security product analysis and evaluation
- Product integration and implementation
- Specialized network configuration and sustainment support functions including those for the current and follow-on generation of security devices/products in support of the diverse needs of the Federal and Commercial sectors
We support efforts in the preparation and coordination of documentation necessary for the proper operation of systems and equipment in accordance with DoD and national regulations.
Heinze Consulting has a broad range of skills, experience and services to coordinate the protection, prevention, mitigation, and recovery from cyber incidents. We can respond to and coordinate mitigation efforts against attempted disruptions and adverse impacts to your critical cyber and communications networks and infrastructure. We offer support in the identification of critical information, the analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, the assessment of risks and the application of countermeasures. We retain the dedicated personnel, stay current with Cyber Security threats, and keep up with the latest advancements in network and security technologies.
Certification and Accreditation
Heinze Consulting’ Certification and Accreditation (C&A) support allows you to reduce your program’s DIACAP or RMF approval process risk and costs without requiring you to be the C&A expert. Our team of experts will help you through all the steps that ensure a successful accreditation, on-time and on budget. We offer support in the transition from DIACAP to RMF, and will assist you in developing your continuous monitoring strategy.
We possess expertise in delivering C&A services to all DoD components, the Intelligence Community, and civilian federal agencies. Team members complement one another in skills, services, and technology, enabling us to deliver capabilities that will exceed your requirements and expectations.
Our expert team holds the following certifications:
- FQCNV – Fully Qualified Corporate Navy Validator
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- ISSMP – Information Systems Security Management Professional
- CCSK– Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
Cyber Experimentation and Demonstration
Heinze Consulting has extensive experience in Cyber Experimentation initiatives and has supported projects sponsored by the U.S. Pacific Command, U.S. Pacific Fleet, OSD and SPAWAR. Heinze Consulting provides services in requirements development, testing and evaluation, transition into existing or new Service Programs of Record, and sustainment.